We've all encountered someone who might not necessarily be described as very obviously physically beautiful but who embodied a certain kind of "total package" that made her incredibly beautiful–an evidence of inner beauty radiating from without. She becomes more beautiful than mere physical appearance could ever boast on its own. She becomes more beautiful than a supermodel.
Here are 18 Building Blocks of Inner Beauty That Can Be Very Simply and Immediately Put Into Action:
- Become rooted in your spirituality–your connection to a higher power (not religiosity); inner beauty is a spiritual thing;
- Resolve to be kind to everyone; let your light shine through your eyes and in every smile you give;
- Be a generous giver; an unexpected benefit of giving charitably of your time and service is that you feel gratified and it radiates outward;
- Focus on letting go of the need for approval from anyone; stand firm in what you feel is right for you to do and don't look back; this kind of confidence is utterly attractive;
- Be compassionate; put yourself always in the other one's shoes; when you do your heart warms and shines;
- Allow other's their path; let go of the need to correct anyone else no matter how off track you think they are; don't worry, they'll find their way;
- Eradicate judgment from your life; know that there are always other sides to the story and that everything we perceive goes through our own personal not usually objective filters;
- Practice the art of zen, of being in the now moment; you won't necessarily achieve perfection or come even close to it but the moments of success you will have will take you very far along the road to inner stillness;
- Practice meditation every day; it will engender a tantalizing peace about you;
- Refrain from talking about yourself unless someone asks; don't be the one who is so self-consumed, every conversation must revolve around you;
- Nourish your mind and soul with uplifting, inspirational and spiritual texts;
- Resolve and know that every single thing you do you do on purpose; this higher level of consciousness will make you very attractive;
- Just as we feed our physical bodies with nutrition, our auric fields require nutrition, too; attend bonfires or sit in front of a bank of candles and let the light of the flames feed your aura;
- Consciously open your communication channels with the Divine who resides within you; re-esta blish the easy back-and-forth flow of communion between you and your Creator;
- Feel; don't think so much; get attuned to your heart and live by it;
- Be an integrity person, a person of your word; say what you mean and mean what you say;
- Live in accordance with your core values and beliefs in all arenas of your life; don't compromise these or you will become very sad, unhappy, maybe even depressed which is completely contrary to inner beauty;
- Make your heart and soul an inner altar where prayers and offerings are placed; build your altar over time; create a relationship with it and intentionally and always infuse it with light and love.
PHYTO5® five element lines of natural skincare, in essence, help you to achieve your natural beauty by placing your skincare into alignment with the five seasons according to Traditional Chinese Medicine.