Black Clay Mask, 3.5 oz.
Black Clay Mask, 3.5 oz.
Naturally colored black clay rich in minerals and essential oils to tone and rehydrate
Your checkout page is protected by SSL, is Level 1 PCI compliant and uses 128 bit SSL encryption to ensure your credit card data is safe and secure. Please notice the lock icon in your browser and a URL starting with “https://secure.squarespace.com…”
Superbly Harmonizing Ingredients
PHYTO5® naturally colored clays for face, body and scalp are comprised of clay/kaolin and marine sediment. Our uniquely formulated blends of essential oils give the clays additional properties that are quite effective in balancing the conditions of the Water–Winter season.
High quality and extremely rich in minerals, our colored clays cleanse, purify, nourish and revitalize. Best applied to face and/or body after cleansing and toning, it is beneficial to use Phyt’Ether under the colored clay mask to reinforce its energetic action.
Black Clay is a toning and hydrating clay.
Unique ingredients are:
- Marine sediments: These sediments are composed of extremely thin naturally micronized particles that have settled on seabeds over centuries of time. The interstitial water contained in these sediments is very rich in marine minerals. The sediments cleanse the skin and hair and help to remove toxins. They have anti-age properties and deliver very revitalizing minerals and marine ions to the body. They additionally exhibit decongestant, astringent and slimming properties.
- Kaolin: This white clay is soothing and astringent while it protects and cleanses the skin. It absorbs toxins and oil on the surface of the skin. It is very rich in minerals, such as silicium, magnesium, calcium, zinc and copper.
- Vitamin C: This potent antioxidant is needed in the synthesis of collagen and blood. It has excellent anti-aging properties.
- Horsetail extract: This extract is essential for skin because it contains silicium which is an anti-age ingredient that increases the synthesis of collagen and elasticity of the skin therefore it is highly recommended for wrinkle stretch marks or scars. Horsetail is very mineralizing as well astringent, tonifying and anti-acne.
- Juniper oil: Possessing anti-inflammatory, calming, anti-irritating and lipolitic properties, juniper also acts against water retention.
- Eucalyptus oil: An essential oil that is very soothing to the skin, it is often used in the treatment of cellulite.
- Thyme oil: Thymol in thyme oil makes it an excellent natural preservative. Thyme oil possesses anti-infectious and antioxidant properties.
- Glycerin: From vegetal origin, it smoothes and moisturizes the skin and serves as an effective skin lubricant.