Hand Cream–La crème mains
Hand Cream–La crème mains
Trial Hand Cream is PHYTO5's Extreme Hydrating Hand Cream. It makes rough and dry hands velvety soft and smooth and regenerates the acid protection mantle of the skin. It contains the powerful hydrating natural compound known as Aquaxyl.*
*Aquaxyl is composed of three natural sugars found in fruits, vegetables and plant-life and is gluten-free:
- promotes effective circulation of moisture throughout all skin layers
- boosts hyaluronic acid levels which act as a cushion and lubricant in tissues
- reinforces the skin barrier within 24 hours by limiting water loss and increasing water reserves
- provides results of softer smoother skin in 21 days with:
- normal desquamation
- smoothing of fine lines.
- protects the skin against environmental stressors
Unique ingredients are:
- Aquaxyl: Aquaxyl is composed of three natural sugars found in fruits, vegetables and plant-life and is gluten-free; promotes effective circulation of moisture throughout all skin layers; boosts hyaluronic acid levels which act as a cushion and lubricant in tissues; reinforces the skin barrier within 24 hours by limiting water loss and increasing water reserves; provides results of softer smoother skin in 21 days with normal desquamation and smoothing of fine lines; protects the skin against environmental stressors.
- Pro-vitamin B5 (Panthenol): An essential ingredient for healing wounded or dry skin, Panthenol regenerates skin cells and stimulates the healing process. It is also recommended for itching skin and for eczema.
- Squalane: Derived from olive, this is a natural emollient and one of the most effective oils to combat aging of the skin. It moisturizes, revitalizes and protects.
- Lavender essential oil: This oil lends a sensation of well-being and relaxation and quickens the healing process. It is recommended in cases of infection, allergic dermatitis, burns, wounds or acne.
- Cypress essential oil: The best essential oil for venous and lymphatic circulation, cypress oil is especially recommended for varicose veins, heavy legs or venous stases. It is also anti-infectious and anti-ringworm properties.
- Juniper berry essential oil: Possessing anti-inflammatory, calming, anti-irritating and lipolitic properties, juniper also acts against water retention.
- Sage essential oil: A lipolitic and antiseptic agent, sage oil also possesses healing properties and balances blood circulation.
- Rosemary essential oil: It stimulates blood circulation and has anti-rheumatic, analgesic, anti-infectious and healing properties.
- Sylvester pine essential oil: This oil is a stimulating, anti-inflammatory decongestant that also soothes pain.
- Thyme essential oil: Thymol in thyme oil makes it an excellent natural preservative. Thyme oil possesses anti-infectious and antioxidant properties.
- Lemon essential oil: An anti-inflammatory, anti-irritating and astringent that relaxes nervous energy, this oil attenuates wrinkles and is used in the treatment of cellulite.
Aquaxyl is derived from natural sugars founds in plant life, including wheat; Aquaxyl is gluten-free