Contouring Serum protects the DNA of skin cells and promotes the stimulation of microcirculation, vital energy flow and lymph drainage. It encourages destruction of unnecessary fat cells and elimination of dead fat cells. Rich in minerals and Omega 3 fatty acids (among other unique ingredients), it is hydrating, softening, nourishing, and mineralizing. It assists with weight loss and diminishing cellulite while it leaves the skin firmed, soft and silky.
Earth element Yogi Body Gel is a detoxifying body gel. It helps to refresh and revitalize the skin. Especially apply on the abdomen, the center of our emotions, to encourage your faculty of creativity. Use morning and evening. Do not wash away.
Unique ingredients of Contouring Serum are:
- Organic green tea: rich in antioxidants, namely, catechins, the very potent polyphenols green tea is known for, they protect the DNA of the skin cells.
- Algae (Laminaria digitata): Mineralizing, rich in trace minerals, laminar digitata is hydrating, firming, nourishing, and rich in Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Vitamin E: This is an antioxidant vitamin that safeguards cells against free radical damage which causes aging; it protects against environmental stressors is anti-inflammatory and prevents oils from going rancid in the product.
- Cinnamon essential oil: Cinnamon stimulates vital energy flow and burns the fat. It is energizing and toning.
- Thyme essential oil: This essential oil synergistically blended in Contouring Serum burns fat The thymol in thyme oil makes it an excellent natural preservative. Thyme oil also possesses anti-infectious and antioxidant properties.
- Peppermint essential oil: This oil is a cooling and relaxing decongestant recommended for use with “heavy legs." It burns the fat and activates lymph and blood circulation.
- Niaouli essential oil: This oil is a skin tonic which easily penetrates the eipdermis and stimulates venous and lymphatic circulation and is especially recommended for varicose veins, heavy legs or venous stases. It is also antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
- Rosemary essential oil: This oil activates lymph and blood circulation and has anti-rheumatic, analgesic, anti-infectious and healing properties.
- Lemon essential oil: Firming and toning, lemon essential oil is an anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant and astringent that relaxes nervous energy. It attenuates wrinkles and is used in the treatment of cellulite.
- Eucalyptus: An essential oil that is very soothing to the skin, it is often used in the treatment of cellulite while it firms and tones the skin.
- Lavender: Excellent for firming, toning, and helping to reduce cellulit, this oil lends a sensation of well-being and relaxation and quickens healing where required. It is also recommended in cases of infection, allergic dermatitis, burns, wounds or acne.
Unique ingredients of Earth Yogi Body Gel are:
- Green tea extract: Rich in antioxidants and especially the polyphenol antioxidants known as catechins, green tea improves the skin and brain, liver and heart function.
- Pomegranate oil: Reinvigorating to the skin and rich in antioxidants, pomegranate oil is an anti-inflammatory, improves skin texture and is excellent for all skin types.
- Sweet orange essential oil: Sweet orange is known for its calming, anti-irritating and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Lemon essential oil: An anti-inflammatory, anti-irritating and astringent that relaxes nervous energy, this oil attenuates wrinkles and is used in the treatment of cellulite.
- Cypress essential oil: The best essential oil for venous and lymphatic circulation, cypress oil is especially recommended for varicose veins, heavy legs, or veinous stases. It also has anti-infectious and anti-ringworm properties.
- Aloe vera extract: The resin from this succulent plant acts directly on the collagen fibers, fostering and revitalizing the skin’s elasticity. It contains complex polysaccharides that encourage water retention and lends excellent moisturizing properties. It is used in the treatment of dermatitis because it soothes the pain and heals infections.
- Apricot essential oil: This oil contains approximately 90% polyunsaturated fatty acids (Omegas 6 and 9). Very rich in vitamins A and E, it is nourishing, hydrating and has anti-wrinkle properties. It naturally softens and revitalizes the skin and is particularly recommended for mature, dry or sensitive skin and skin lacking tone.
Contouring Serum protects the DNA of skin cells and promotes the stimulation of both microcirculation and vital energy flow and encourages destruction of unnecessary fat cells and elimination of dead fat cells. Rich in minerals and Omega 3 fatty acids (among other unique ingredients), it is hydrating, softening, nourishing, and mineralizing.
It assists with weight loss, diminishing cellulite while leaving the skin firmed, soft and silky.
The Four Steps of a Complete Contouring Treatment with Contouring Serum:
- Vital energy flow is stimulated.
- The fat in the fatty tissues is burned.
- Toxins are eliminated.
- The skin is firmed and toned.