Everyone seek's meaning and purpose in their lives. Living on purpose is engaging, enlivening and it contributes to the planet in a bigger way. Check out these suggestions for living on purpose.
- Embark on a campaign to become a high integrity being in every aspect of your life.
- Keep in mind the observer effect (of quantum physics). Although we may feel like we can do things in secret, there is a higher power that witnesses everything.
- Become aware and mindful of the Seven Virtues and strive to embody them.
- Live on your purpose–that thing you came to do that only you can do in the unique way that only you can do it. Find a way (there is always a way!) to do what you love to do. Check out Barbara Sher's famous book, Wishcraft: How to Get What You Really Want.
- Contemplate the fact that there is far more to life than the five senses perceive and strive to experience it.
- Make giving and serving a centerpiece of your life.
- Learn to discern. Feel your way through life as much as possible. Make decisions based on how things feel. Getting out of ego and into the heart will not steer you wrong.
- Engage in rich, healthy, interdependent (not codependent) relationships. If you don't have them, begin to sculpt what you seek within yourself and because like attracts like, eventually your mental, emotional and spiritual health will attract the same from others into your life.
Bonus Way to Live On Purpose: Be mindful of everything you put into and onto your body. Read labels and get educated. We become what we consume.
Quotes on Finding Your Purpose and Check Out This Graphic Inspirational Pinterest Board on Finding Your Purpose or This One:
The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. – Pablo Picasso
Do the work that feeds your soul, not your ego. – Author Unkown
Grace means that all of your mistakes now serve a purpose instead of serving shame. – Author Unknown
Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection. – Mark Twain
If you can't figure out your purpose, find out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose. – T. D. Jakes
When you stay on purpose and refuse to be discouraged by fear, you align with the infinite self in which all possibilities exist. – Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose. – Author Unknown
Your purpose may not pay you money, but it will pay you an abundance of fulfillment, joy, and love. Do what you love and the purpose will unfold. Don't attach a paycheck to your purpose. – Iyanla Vanzant
You are most yourself when you are wrapped up in your purpose, not your position. – Steffany Frizzell-Gretzinger
Everything in the universe has a purpose. Indeed, the invisible intelligence that flows through everything in a purposeful fashion is also flowing through you. – Dr. Wayne D. Dyer
The truth is that our unconscious minds are active, purposeful, and independent. Hidden they may be, but their effects are anything but, for they play a critical role in shaping the way our conscious minds experience and respond to the world. – Leonard Mlodinow
The idea that everything is purposeful really changes the way you live. To think that everything that you do has a ripple effect, that every word that you speak, every action that you make affects other people and the planet. – Victoria Moran
#holistic #consciousliving #consciousness #purpose