The movement to living a plant-based lifestyle is catching on because people are not only becoming more aware, they're finding they're living more beautiful and beneficial lives as a result. Each one of these reasons to move to a plant-based lifestyle is a blog post in itself. Stay tuned!
- You get healed. You name it, people have reported being healed of all kinds of serious and less serious diseases when they went vegan. Take it up a notch and go raw vegan and then you'll really see spectacular health miracles!
- You get healthier. If you're healthy already, you'll get even healthier. And then you'll realize you might not have been as healthy as you originally thought! Your stomach and gut feel better, your mind functions more clearly, and there's lots of energy to go around! Our alimentary canal proves that we cannot adequately process animal flesh. We find that the molecular composition of chlorophyll abundant in plants very closely resembles the molecular composition of our blood.
- You lose weight. Stick to the plants and excess weight effortlessly vanishes. Fat from a vegan diet is far better than animal fat. We caution you still to watch your fat intake and continue to read labels with discernment especially when buying pre-made packaged vegan foods.
- You stop participating in the atrocious practices of animal farming. Go to peta.org and see if you can even watch 10 seconds of the videos they post showing the spectacular cruelty meted out to innocent animals before they end up as food.
- You drastically reduce your chances of consuming unlabeled animal by-products you would never eat if you knew they were in that package of ______.
- You slow the aging process.
- You smell better. Offensive body odors are remarkably reduced. All people, whether carnivores or herbivores, bear a sort of signature odor, characteristic of the food they ingest.
- You stop aching and hurting. Eating animal products causes inflammation (so does gluten).
- You get nicer. You no longer ingest hormones present in animal flesh which can cause you to be aggressive. Not only hormones, but antibiotics get passed into your system that were administered to the animals. Why take a drug or hormone you didn't even require and which was not meant for human consumption?
- You get more inner peace. You're no longer taking in the energy of terror present when the animals were killed to offer you sustenance. It has been proven that animals feel fear when led to the slaughter. They have feelings as they stand in a pen in which they can't even turn around. All of these emotions radiate into their flesh before dying.
- You get even more compassionate. Sparing the lives of innocent animals is a compassionate thing to do three meals a day, 365 days a year! We recognize that animals are precious living beings and we respect the living.
- You become kinder and gentler. Because plants are sweet and gentle, so will you be, even more so than you already are! Plants are here to feed and nurture us as food.
Zen Fitness of Gainesville, Florida says:
Why should I consider a whole-food, plant-based diet?
Consuming whole, plant-based foods will aid in regaining—and maintaining—your overall health. Numerous studies strongly suggest that eating plants and unprocessed foods can help treat and even reverse diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease and certain cancers—most of which are results of poor diets to begin with. There are more immediate pros to ditching dairy, added sugars, meats and processed foods: Less bloating and heartburn. Better digestion and bowel health. More energy. Reduced or eliminated body odor. A sleeker, more efficient physique. Read more...
#plant-based #vegan #vegetarian #organic #natural #herbivore #conscious #consciousness #beauty #health #cure #holistic #skincare