The health of a man’s skin is, of course, just as important as that of a woman's. But while treatment for a man sometimes differs from a woman, remember that the same amount of care must be taken regardless of the sex of the client. Even if the man appears to have tough, resilient skin, he may still have internal issues or surround himself in environments that sensitize him. --Dr. Diana Howard, International Dermal Institute
6 Injuries to the Skin Caused by Shaving:
- It imposes constant stress on the skin.
- A form of exfoliation, it can lead to over-exfoliation which results in sensitivity, irritation and redness.
- It can compromise the protective moisture-preserving lipid barrier of the skin which prevents entry of external chemicals from the environment that make their way to deeper layers of the skin. This leads the way to skin dehydration.
- It can create unsightly and uncomfortable trauma to the skin such as razor burn, razor bumps, ingrown hairs, and inflammation.
- The inflammation caused by various shaving habits can lead to premature aging of the skin.
There are all sorts of soothing natural approaches to taking care of mens' skin. For easy, already well thought out solutions, check out column 2.
#holistic #skincare #mensskincare #esthetics #Swiss #beauty #essential oils
Forget the Tie and Old Spice for the Special Dads In Your Life This Father's Day! Check It Out:
Add the nicely sized 3.5 oz. pH Balancing Cream to your Father's Day order which is perfect for after-shave (particularly when using a mechanical razor). This protective natural pH Cream can be used for all skin types and conditions. It restores the skin's balance and creates a soothing protective barrier.
When you add on this product to the Father's Day package above, save 30% on the total by mentioning promo code POP. Another $31 will be deducted from your total.
P.S. Mention the code FREESHIP for, you guessed it, FREE shipping, too!