You can't see energy but you can see its manifestations. Mechanical, electrical, physical, and nuclear energy, for example, have vibration in common. They propagate through space as trains of waves. Their wavelength is measured from the crest of one wave to the other. Some wavelengths like those carrying the signals of AM radio are measured in meters, but for the visible spectrum of vibration such as the seven colors of light, the microscopic wavelengths are measured in nanometers or one billionth of a meter (a meter is equal to 3.28 feet!)
Well-known scientists such as Einstein have focused their fields of study on energy, yet it is surprising that very few Western scientists have given serious consideration to what most of us already know intuitively: There is an energy that animates the human body.
There are several layers in the energy field that we call the aura wrapping the physical body:
- the Ethereal body, reflective of the physical body
- the Astral body which carries the energies of emotions and traits of the character
- the Mental body that hosts the energies of thoughts and intuitions
- the Causal body, the energy of our higher or spiritual self
The ideal aura of a balanced and fully integrated individual from the physical to the emotional, mental, and spiritual aspects of his or her being, blends all seven chakra colors harmoniously, thereby forming white light (just as the seven colors of the rainbow constitute the white light of the sun).
Sometimes the challenges of life deplete our auras and our system of energy centers known as chakras. Often, we can clear or balance them on our own but sometimes we may be so energetically depleted we just can't do it effectively. In those cases, it's important to find a well reputed body/energy worker to go to for help. The sessions are painless, relaxing, restorative and energizing! We walk away from the appointment looking brighter and more beautiful and remarking just how truly amazing such a non-invasive energy hygiene session can be!
6 Powerful Tips for Clearing Your Aura:
- Bang a gong, crystal bowl, or Tibetan bowl softly around you.
- Bang a drum gently all around your body.
- Smudge the energetic field that vibrates around your physical with the smoke from sage.
- Ring a bell all around your auric field.
- Whisk a bird's feather (which you have come about naturally by finding one discarded on the ground) through your energy field taking care to shake it off periodically with a sharp downward motion.
- Make tones with your own voice which come to you.